Prop Crew Information
Welcome to the Hebron Band Prop page! This provides details about the props group including general information, messages, work schedules and props for sale. Our props group works under the visitor side seats at the football stadium. Park in front of the field house or by the tennis courts and walk down to the stadium area on the east side. See the weekly work schedule below. There are also other prop related events posted below that you may attend. Contact information for the prop group leads is listed below. Reach out to them with any additional questions. We also have a Twitter account to send messages to all followers. Please subscribe to be notified of volunteer needs updates during the season.
Contacts: Sam Courtney email@example.com 214-802-7603
Twitter: @hbbcprops (set notifications ON)
Events: Another successful prop delivery for the band this year! Thank you to all who gave their time and hard work to our success - it is truly a 100% parent and student effort! This year we had many new and different helpers - past parents from previous band kids we call alumni, current Hebron students that were not even in the band but wanted to help, band kids who were part of the student prop crew and current Hebron parents who did not have any band kids and of course our wonderful new Freshman parents who now know how much fun we have! We look forward to next year!
Every Tuesday night at 7pm - New Prop Parent Night!
Come see what we do and how you can help!
None at this time!
This schedule will be updated weekly. Check back regularly (subject to weather changes).
General Information and Truck Loading Times for Games and Contests.
- Friday Night Games – we will need help to either load trucks for away games or set up for a home game. Depending on the prop count, we will start loading trucks early in the afternoon. When we setup for the games at home, we will start @ 5pm; this will be much more defined as we begin building and setting up props.
- For home games, we need help to break down the props after half time. Please come to the visitor side of the stadium if you can help. For away games, we will be at the visitor side of the stadium to unload around 1 hour after the game is over.
- We ALWAYS need help to unload trucks and store props. If you wait at the school to pick up your child after the game, we encourage you to please come down to the stadium and help us unload trucks and you’ll be done when your child is ready to leave. The more help we get, the faster the unloading goes!
- Game Days
- Arrive at Hebron approx 2 hours before game time
- Load trucks for away games or set up for home game (tweets)
- Break down and store props after half time for home game
- Unload trucks when they arrive from away games (tweets)
- Look for tweets from our Twitter account for status updates on times
- Contest Days
- Arrive at Hebron minimum 3 hours before rehearsal start time (dependent on contest location)(tweets)
- Help get props to rehearsal
- Load prop truck immediately after rehearsal (tweets)
- Depart to contest site
- Unload and assemble props at contest site (tweets)
- Prop break down and truck loading at contest site after performance (tweets)
- Unload and store props at stadium after return to school (tweets)
Game and Contest Schedule.
Date Game Location Game Time
AUGUST 26 PLANO HEBRON 7:30
SEPTEMBER 2 WYLIE WYLIE 7:30
SEPTEMBER 9 PLANO WEST CLARK 7:30
SEPTEMBER 23 #*BYRON NELSON HEBRON 7:30
SEPTEMBER 30 *LD BELL PENNINGTON 7:30
OCTOBER 7 *MARCUS HEBRON 7:30
OCTOBER 14 *FLOWER MOUND HEBRON 7:30
OCTOBER 21 *TRINITY PENNINGTON 7:30
OCTOBER 28 *LEWISVILLE HEBRON 7:30
NOVEMBER 4 *CARROLL SOUTHLAKE 7:30
* DISTRICT GAMES
UIL / BOA dates
10/1 Mesquite Contest
10/8 BOA DFW – Plano Clark Field
10/15 Possible contest or day off
10/22 UIL Region – Justin NW
10/29 UIL Area – Mesquite
11/4 – 11/5 BOA SUPER REGIONAL - San Antonio, TX – Alamodome
11/6 – 11/7 Props team stays in San Antonio with the band
11/8 – 11/9 UIL State – San Antonio
Prop Resale Information
2014-15 Clock from 'When Midnight Comes' is for sale. 8 piece wood and PVC structure that spans 10 yards with working clock hands. Actual clock face is screen printed tarp. Will sell rolling base and frame separately from printed tarp panels. Contact Andy Sealy at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing details and additional information and pictures.