Prop Crew Information
Welcome to the Hebron Band Prop page! This provides details about the props group including general information, messages, work schedules and props for sale. Our props group work under the visitor side seats at the football stadium. Park in front of the field house or by the tennis courts and walk down to the stadium area on the east side. See the weekly work schedule below. There are also other prop related events posted below that you may attend. Contact information for the prop group leads is listed below. Reach out to them with any additional questions. We also have a Twitter account to send messages to all followers. Please subscribe to be notified of volunteer needs updates during the season.
Sam Courtney email@example.com 214-802-7603
Dale Ochs firstname.lastname@example.org 214-543-8481
Twitter: @hbbcprops (set notifications ON)
Events: Watch for new emails coming soon about our work plans and next steps to our new season! We will plan to have a meeting for new parents after the Summer band performance on Friday August 25th - in the auditorium ( by the podium in front). We will be signing up new volunteers and answering any questions for those interested. We look forward to another fun and successful marching season and welcome all who wish to help!
Every Tuesday night at 7pm - New Prop Parent Night!
Come see what we do and how you can help!
None at this time!
This schedule will be updated weekly. Check back regularly (subject to weather changes).
General Information and Truck Loading Times for Games and Contests.
- Friday Night Games – we will need help to either load trucks for away games or set up for a home game. Depending on the prop count, we will start loading trucks early in the afternoon. When we setup for the games at home, we will start @ 5pm; this will be much more defined as we begin building and setting up props.
- For home games, we need help to break down the props after half time. Please come to the visitor side of the stadium if you can help. For away games, we will be at the visitor side of the stadium to unload around 1 hour after the game is over.
- We ALWAYS need help to unload trucks and store props. If you wait at the school to pick up your child after the game, we encourage you to please come down to the stadium and help us unload trucks and you’ll be done when your child is ready to leave. The more help we get, the faster the unloading goes!
- Game Days
- Arrive at Hebron approx 2 hours before game time
- Load trucks for away games or set up for home game (tweets)
- Break down and store props after half time for home game
- Unload trucks when they arrive from away games (tweets)
- Look for tweets from our Twitter account for status updates on times
- Contest Days
- Arrive at Hebron minimum 3 hours before rehearsal start time (dependent on contest location)(tweets)
- Help get props to rehearsal
- Load prop truck immediately after rehearsal (tweets)
- Depart to contest site
- Unload and assemble props at contest site (tweets)
- Prop break down and truck loading at contest site after performance (tweets)
- Unload and store props at stadium after return to school (tweets)
Date Game Location Game Time
AUGUST 31 PLANO PLANO 7:30
SEPTEMBER 8 WYLIE HEBRON 7:30
SEPTEMBER 15 PLANO WEST HEBRON 7:30
SEPTEMBER 29 *BYRON NELSON BYRON NELSON 7:30
OCTOBER 6 #*LD BELL HEBRON 7:30
OCTOBER 13 *MARCUS MARCUS 7:30
OCTOBER 20 *FLOWER MOUND FLOWER MOUND 7:30
OCTOBER 27 *TRINITY HEBRON 7:30
NOVEMBER 3 *LEWISVILLE LEWISVILLE 7:30
NOVEMBER 10 *SOUTHLAKE CARROLL HEBRON 7:30
* DISTRICT GAMES
UIL / BOA / OTHER BAND EVENTS
8/25 Summer Band Camp Parent Performance 4pm rehearsal/7pm perf
9/23 Parent Preview 9am rehearsal/11am perf
9/30 BOA DFW Southlake Carroll
10/14 Possible contest TBD
10/21 UIL Region – Justin NW
10/28 Duncanville Invitational Marching Contest
11/4 BOA SUPER REGIONAL - San Antonio, TX – Alamodome