Below are some fun and easy ways to get involved in the Hebron Band. The students need and appreciate your support of their hard work.
- Chaperones for games, competitions, trips, lock-ins
- Pit Crew to help with percussion instruments, props, sound equipment, loading and unloading instruments/equipment are on wheels
- Concessions for Tuesday Middle School Games and Friday night home games. This is one of the biggest money-makers for HBBC!
- Water Distributor at games and contests
- Bleacher Clean-up crew after games
- Prop design and construction
- Meal servers for the band before home games
- Meal cooking for directors on long days
- Summer band fruit cutters for band breaks
- Assisting at feeder school band instrument drives
- Truck driver for away games and competitions
- Luggage monitor to keep an eye on all luggage before loading for a trip
- Traffic guard so band can safely move through march-a-thon route
- Merch Booth at events (band spirit wear, pit crew salsa, scrip gift cards)
- Fund Raising goods distributor (cookie dough)
There are hundreds of ways you can get involved as a Hebron Band parent from helping with water, uniforms, meals, all the way to being a bus chaperone. But first you have to follow the steps below to get started.
1) Submit a background check (REQUIRED by LISD Board) at http://www.lisd.net/Page/386
2) Complete the Chaperone Form from the Members Only page.